Monday, July 19, 2010

Festivaties

A couple weekends back I somehow convinced the Cute Boy to go with me to  Urban Craft Uprising that was held here in Seattle. He was hesitant to go but since we were planning on going to the Mobile Chow Down, he gave in and came along.

I always have a hard time deciding what to buy and I want to see everything available before I buy anything. Well  the Cute Boy doesn't seem to believe in that rule. Within minutes he found things that he wanted to buy.

He scored a  fancy vintage tie from Field Days. I'm pretty much in love with the choice he made.

On our way out I spotted a booth that was selling journals. I am a sucker for journals, I just need to find the motivation to write in them  The Mister bought me this vintage journal made out of an old library book from Attic Journals and I instantly fell in love. 

Our next stop was at the Mobile Chow Down were all the food trucks of Seattle along with some from Portland are located in one spot. Choices Choices! I wanted something from every truck, but hunger struck and we decided on Maximus/Minimus. It was so awesome! My only regret is not trying something from Where Ya At, I have been dying for a good Po'Boy for so long now. Maybe I should just suck it up and head to the south for one. 

We ended the day at the Seafood Fest in downtown Ballard where I actually did buy a Po'Boy for dinner. It was lame and it left me convinced that going to Louisianan would be the only way to satisfy my craving.

0 Grass Lovers: