Monday, June 28, 2010

If there were a sun I would be wearing swimwear.

It's almost July and in Seattle it feels like the beginning of fall rather than summer. I don't really mind gray skies but this is really getting to me. Since summer most likely won't happen in my neck of the woods, I'll just have to dream it up...and in my dreams I would own the following swimsuits. For reals.


Natalie One-Piece via Anthropologie 
Boy shorts! So 1940ish.

Bailey Tankini via Lime Ricki
Ruffles and stripes. Swoon.

Sutherland Point via Shabby Apple
Deep red, ruffles, and so lady like.

I love the pattern, color, and ruffles. I have a serious obsession over ruffles.
Accommodating Maillot via Anthropologie
GAH! I love this suit! The color, the shape, and the fact that you can wear it two different ways!

Hollywood Tank-Yellow with Ocean Polka Dot via DownEast Basics
Such a vintage inspired suit. Love the polka dots and the large button detail at the chest.

So if you are lucky enough to live where the sun is actually shinning, which one would you pick out? Lucky ducks.

5 Grass Lovers:

Livi said...

i love that green suit!

ixoj said...

Blue/white stripes + yellow = perf! I need it!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I've had a crush on that "natalie" suit for months. If it ever goes on clearance enough for me to justifiy -- and they still have my sizes...

Sadness - I'm in San Diego and the sun has yet to shine on a day that I can go to the beach. it was fairly sunny this weekend -- but life got in the way. Now it is 60 degrees again! I hope it warms up this weekend!

Judi Judkins said...

You can come here and wear your swimsuit everyday!!
Dana has one from Limericki...cute suits.

Unknown said...

I *heart* the polka-dot suit!