Sunday, October 11, 2009

Au Revoir

In a couple of hours I will be on my way to Sea-Tac International Airport to make my journey to The City of Light. I'll make a pit stop in the magical country of Iceland and maybe I'll have some time to frolic in the grass and sing Bjork songs at the top of my lungs.

I'm excited for this trip, a little nervous yes, but so excited! It will be my first time in Europe as an adult and I can't wait to experience it all! I'm especially excited to experience both France and England as a local (in both countries, I will be staying with friends that live there) rather than just a tourist.



For several years, I would have dreams of being in London and Paris and I would wake up disappointed because I really didn't know when I would get the chance to go. I really can't believe how lucky I am!

While I'm off to Europe, you will be treated to delightful post from incredible peeps. They range from young professionals to supermoms and they will not disappoint you! I was more than thrilled when they agreed to help me out. I really am a lucky girl :)

I'll be back soon!

P.S. Dear husband of mine, don't forget I love you.
{Photo}

7 Grass Lovers:

Margaret Proffitt said...

So jealous. Have a great trip and while in Paris, be sure to go to Sainte-Chapelle. It might be my favorite place in the whole world.

Kelly said...

Have fun! I can't wait to hear about your adventures!

Lindsey Walker said...

You ARE so lucky!! Lucky lucky lucky. one day it will be my turn.... :) have so much fun and keep us posted!

Myrna said...

Have fun! I loved Iceland! And I have never been to France or England, so I will look forward to reading your posts!

Brock said...

*sniff* *sniff*

Unknown said...

Hope you have a great time and it is everything you have always dreamed it would be.

Gabrielle Valentine said...

I'm so happy you're getting to go! I can't wait to hear all about it! Plus - being a local will be way better than as a tourist, like you said.