Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rewind

Alright folks, time to recap everything that we have been up to in the last three months (via pictures). Ready, Set, Go!


Egyptian Museum in San Jose,CA

Crossed the Golden Gate Bridge
Went to Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA

Saw Wicked at the Orpheum in San Fransisco. Totally forgot my camera. It was Amazing!

Monterey Bay Aquarium, Monterey, CA
Hung out at the beach one last time.

Went indoor skydiving.


Got our hands dirty at a monastery farm at Shaw Island,WA.

5 Grass Lovers:

Amie said...

My mom, sister and I are going to see Wicked in NYC at the end of May. I'm SO excited!!!!

ixoj said...

Wow! You've been busy! Did you like the skydiving?

Brock said...

In case any one is wondering, that is cow poo in my pitchfork.

Shelly and Vic said...

I am so glad you found my blog so I can see yours! You and your hubby are cute...keep in touch! Miss ya LA

Renee said...

where did you go indoor skydiving? I'm coming your way real soon. If you did it up there let's go together!