Sunday, November 30, 2008

Say What?

I've been tagged by the oh so fabulous Christine! Here are my seven wonders...

Seven things to do before I die:
1. Back pack through Europe.
2. Go on a mission with my home boy.
3. Live outside of the USA with my darling husband and any off springs that we have.
4. Do something insane like sky diving (super scared of heights).
5. Have at least one kid.
6. Go back to school and get a law degree or masters in something other.
7. Take Brock to my childhood stomping grounds.

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Draw a straight line
2. Cartwheels
3. Be patient
4. Own a pet rat or mouse. EWWWW
5. Force myself to read any hardcore fantasy books (Lord of the Rings...BLAH)
6. Live by myself.
7. Be forced to do something I don't believe in.

Seven things that attracted me to my spouse:
1. He plays the guitar like a rock star
2. He is humble
3. He works really really hard
4. He can not live without me
5. He is sensitive and gives others the benefit of doubt
6. He's brilliant.
7. He loves adventure.

Seven things I say most often:
1. "Where's the Flora Bean"
2. "Am I bad if I..."
3. "A part of me wants to... "
4. "I heart you"
5. "Oh snap"
6. "That's hot"
7. "Lameness"

Seven books or writers I love:
1. Catcher in the Rye
2. The Kite Runner
3. Twilight Saga
4. A Thousand Splendid Suns
5. Anne of Green Gables Series
6. To Kill a Mockingbird
7. The Cairo Trilogy

Seven movies I could watch over and over again:
1. Run Away Jury
2. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
3. Little Miss Sunshine
4. Twilight (kinda awkward, not my favorite,but I am sure I would watch it lots).
5. Oceans Eleven
6. Wait Until Dark
7. Anne of Green Gables

Seven people I am tagging:
1. Lindsey
2. Nancy
3. Katherine
4. Diana
5. Emily
6. Leah
7. Amber

2 Grass Lovers:

Arielle said...

Heck ya you should go to Cirque du Soleil. They're not scary clowns, they're funny clowns. What do you guys have planned for Christmas?

ixoj said...

What's the Cairo trilogy about?