Friday, July 25, 2008

Your Last Lecture

If you knew that you were terminally ill and you were asked to give your last lecture, what would it be? Today I learned that Randy Pausch, a popular computer science professor at Carnegie Mellon University died this morning at the age of 47. I've never even heard about him until today when I read Amazon's daily blog. His "Last Lecture" became one of the most popular videos on the Internet and if you are as curious as I was, you can watch it here. I have to warn you though, it is about 2 hours long and will make you cry like a baby. It definitely made me think what my last lecture would be about.

1 Grass Lovers:

Diana said...

Thanks for reffering us to that. I've enjoyed listening to it this morning. Being a good public speaker, takes a lot of talent.