Friday, January 06, 2012

2012 highlights so far

::Photo::


I have a whole blog post dedicated to 2011 that I am still working on. It has a cool video that I am making to go along with it. This weekend I will hopefully post it. Promise.

The post also gives an overview on how back in August I began to feel like I was suffocating and it was time to make a change. I hired a therapist. Best decision of my life.

Oh and how I ever made a change. I stopped letting fear control every aspect of my life.

I quit my job a couple of days ago and I was scared out of my mind. I also accepted a job at a much smaller company where I can grow in my career. I am so excited and scared beyond belief.

Yesterday, my therapist let me know that I was progressing  and that I would no longer need to see her once a week but once a month instead.

2012 is going to be pretty much the best year of my life. So much growth and change and I am so anxious to see how it will all pan out.

2 Grass Lovers:

Taylor said...

so proud of you for quitting your job. can't wait to get all the details. Wanna get together next thursday?????

deila taylor said...

Sounds like you are making progress already. I struggle with fear, but then I always say I have good reasons.