Thursday, December 08, 2011

Delancey

Oh heaven help me if there is a pizza in front of me. I have no control over myself and could eat more than my share, which results in me feeling guilty and strangely weird from all the cheese.

But not any more.

The first time I had a pizza from Delnacey, I didn't feel an ounce of guilt. In fact, I felt nourished and healthy. I kept thinking how is it that I feel so good after eating a pizza?! I've now become a pizza snob.

The ingredients are local, organic and fresh. Perfection. I'm also madly in love with the ambiance of the restaurant. I always feel so comfortable when I am there.


Love that Molly's husband  had a dream and made it happen. You can tell that they have poured their hearts and souls into the restaurant. I am all about making dreams come true these days. So refreshing.

The only downfall is that because it is so dang good there is always a wait. We waited for an hour and 15 minutes. It was worth every minute.

 

0 Grass Lovers: