Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Star Trek in the park

Have I ever told you how much I love Summer in Seattle?  It is the best, if you have never experienced it, what are you waiting for?!

A couple of weekends back, some friends told us about Outdoor Trek and we made plans to go to it as part of CB's birthday celebration. Oh and it was near Judkins park! What?! I had no idea there was a fab park that shared my last name.

Outdoor Trek is basically a bunch of super awesome yuppies that act out one of the classic Star Trek episodes. Before we went we watched the original episode on Netflix just so I can better understand what was going on.


Folks it was awesome! It was 10X better than the original. I had no idea what to expect and I couldn't stop laughing. It was  free to see, but I would have definitely have paid to see it. The best part was that before we left, CB said "I really hope that they have someone playing a xylophone" and boom his wish came true!

I can not wait to go again next year!  What is your favorite Summer activity that your city does?

1 Grass Lovers:

Taylor said...

so JEALOUS! next time you need to give me a heads up on anything star trek related.