Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blossom

I've been asked to make some last minute boutonnieres and corsages for a wedding this weekend and I have been given all the artistic freedom in making them. I just have to incorporate the colors of blue and yellow. I'm headed to Pike Place Market tomorrow morning to pick up what I need and hopefully I can pull this off without staying up all night on Friday.  Here are some pictures for inspiration.

la boom!
Once Wed
Project Wedding
The bride doesn't want her bridesmaids to have bouquets but rather corsages to wear. I hate making corsages, but I LOVE the above ribbon wrist corsage.  What do you think?

2 Grass Lovers:

Magalena said...

They are so beautiful and look like they were professionally made!

Diana said...

I saw someone today. She mentioned no names, but mentioned she had a lot of help getting her flowers/wedding stuff done, and that she was incredibly grateful. So...that's a good sign.

I actually really like the top ones of these. Although, I"m not so sure they would fly with your wedding party you were prepping for.