Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Rockin' Out Tuesday- Tapes 'N Tapes



The first time I heard a song from Tapes 'N Tapes, I was at my favorite record store in downtown Ballard and I was completely mesmerized by them. I came home and told CB how much I loved them and he was all like oh yea I like them too, we own a couple of their albums. Umm WHAT?! How did I not know that we owned this gem of music! He amazes me ever day with his little surprises!

My favorite song of theirs is Badaboom. It makes me all sentimental and junk. I also love the Outside album cover. OMG those legs! I would kill for legs like that... I bet if I work a little harder I COULD have legs like that.

3 Grass Lovers:

Brock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brock said...

Speaking of Tapes n Tapes, Aziz Ansari made a short film that features them a few years back. This is how I discovered Aziz.

(Was on youtube.com, but it got pulled)
http://www.dorks.com/videos/Clell-Tickle-Indie-Marketing-Guru.html

Unknown said...

I have killed for legs like that. Ill never forget her screams. Ok, so thanks for the music introduction, I like it. Ill try some more of their stuff. Have you heard Vampire Weekend? Tell me what you think, youtube White Sky by vampire weekend. There are others but two of my favorite songs by them have the f bomb in them. I usually dont like that but the music is so good I dont mind. Oxford Comma, and Kape Kod Kwasa Kwasa. When I first heard them I was like "whaa this is wierd." then it stuck with me and the more I listened the more I liked.