Monday, April 18, 2011

Notes in the shower

I graduated from BYU with a degree in Middle Eastern Studies/Arabic and by no means did  it come easily. It took a ton of work and I was obsessed with studying Arabic. I lived, breathed, ate, and slept Arabic. Every where I went, I had vocab flashcards with me and I was constantly quizzing my self. 

For awhile the only place I didn't quiz myself was in the shower. At some point I figured out a way to change that and it helped me feel more productive with my studying. You see, my solution was to tape a Ziploc bag onto the shower wall, and right before I would take a shower, I would slip my vocab sheet in the bag and zip it up. On to the quizzing I went!


If Aqua Notes were around back in the day, I am pretty sure I would have thrown them into the mix as well. Seriously genius. I think I might be ordering a pack to help accomplish the goal of mastering the multiplication table before I hit 30.

2 Grass Lovers:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

No lie, I totally have a blog post about these scheduled to post this week. I love them! I want a pack!

The Dennett's said...

awesome...I could remind myself to shave my legs, cause I pretty much always forget. ahaha.

really I do :(