Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rockin' Out Tuesday-Chris Brown



I chaperoned at a youth dance over New Year's Eve and it brought me back to my youth days. I have to admit that I actually had a lot of fun busting way too many moves. When we first arrived to do our duties, we were actually mistaken for youth, and were given the rules of the dance. When the Cute Boy and I started giggling, the Stake Pres in charge was so confused and was completely embarrassed when we told him that we were actually there to chaperon. Flattering.

Every time a song would come on, I would yell "OHHH I LOVE THIS SONG!" and the Cute Boy would look at me in complete bewilderment because he had never heard a single song that was played. I guess that's what I get for listening to the top 40's station in the car.

Chris Brown's song  Forever is one of my favorite songs to dance to. When they played it at the dance, I couldn't help but dance to it.

2 Grass Lovers:

Kathryn Camara said...

I thought you were choking on the cinnamon challenge on NYE. When did you do the youth dance thing? I would totally bust a move if I heard a good song.

a boy a girl and a pug said...

Oh fun. I always think of that youtube wedding video when i hear that song!