Thursday, December 10, 2009

Makin' Me Smile

This cute boy...
Spontaneous rockstar friends...
Singin' the Boot Scootin Boogie....
 
Sporting my feather headbands/clip that I made...
Fantastic blue silk dress that I got at a thrift store for $8...
 
 And these green beauties for $4....

Other smile worthy moments:
*A little old lady at church told me that she thought my husband was a dashing lad.
*Having a missionary tell Brock that I would get along with an investigator because I was peppy, fashionable and outgoing.
*Girls night last weekend and again this weekend. I love hanging out with just the ladies.
*Making crafts like a mad woman. Being unemployed is awesome.
*Spiced pumpkin hot chocolate! You use real pumpkin in this heavenly drink.
*One concert down, one more to go! I am so so excited to see Muse next Tuesday.
*Christmas parties galore! 
*Two more weeks until I get to see my mom, brother and Emily! Hooray for family!


7 Grass Lovers:

Lucy van Pelt said...

The dress is fantastic, and SO 80's! You'll looked amazing in it on Sunday. I love that someone told you Brock was dashing. That's so sweet!

ixoj said...

love the dress! you're so beautiful!

does this mean you're coming down here for christmas or your mom is going there?

Jonesy said...

Wow I want those shoes. Your headbands are super cute too.

GabrielleValentine said...

I love your dress, too! You look great. Hey, and that'd be SO much fun - going out with friends, singing. We don't do that much anymore (kids) but I still dream sometimes! =)

Honey Bee said...

I have a feeling you and I will end up being really good friends! :)

Rita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma said...

LAYLA!!! When it's my birthday, one of those headbands would be a FANTASTIC present! You are amazing, as is that dress and those heels! I miss you so much!

Love,
Emma