Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blur

It poured today. The first rainfall of the season. It was as if the sky was crying it's heart out.

I looked out the window while I cuddled up with my fleece blanket and smiled.

The rain was refreshing. Cleansing. It was as if it was wiping Seattle clean and making it turn a new leaf.

This past week I faced my fears straight in the face and my thoughts were a complete blur. I laughed and cried and thought about what an incredible life I have lived. I'm a lucky girl.

As I looked out the window and saw the rain pouring down, I thought it's about time I turned a new leaf.

I'm pulling out my Steve Madden boots tomorrow.

2 Grass Lovers:

Nicci said...

Days like that can be so good for the soul! I always thought I wouldn't mind the rain in Seattle. (especially with all there is to do!) You are lucky! (and Europe is coming up!)

Arielle said...

Your fleece blanket, or your super cool snugglie?