Monday, August 10, 2009

Today is a Good Day

I've felt crummy crummy crummy for the last week, but today everything changes.


1) I'm almost feeling better. I just have a weird cough instead of feeling completely miserable.

2) I no longer have to worry about my talk. I gave it to a congregation of people who were understanding and forgave me of my hacking cough.

3) I am loved. After giving my talk, two of my favorite little girls in the whole world came up to me and told me how much they LOVED me and missed me thisssss much as they spread their arms out.

4) I feel less anxious. I finally realized that planning your life out in to details is a load of crap. Nothing will go the way you want it to nor can you have everything you want.

5) I'm a guest poster today on the Bobby Pin and I am beyond excited for this. I love her blog and it is such an honor that she asked me! to blog for her while she is away in Hawaii.

6) This time next week I will be in Hawaii were I won't check my email, facebook, or my phone. I'll sip all the pina coladas that I want and not give a crap about the outside world, cause I'll be in paradise with the only person that matters.


1 Grass Lovers:

Strawberry Girl said...

Sounds great Layla!! Glad your feeling better.

~Annie