Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sisters Through The Law

Meet Lindsey Jane. Really her middle name is not Jane, but she thinks it is romantic. And that is one of the reasons why I love her. She believes in die hard romance. She falls hard and she will love you with all her mind, body, and soul.

Lindsey is a deep thinker and an awesome writer. She loves her family and wants to be the best she can be. She sees other people's potentials and tries hard to support them to live up to that potential. She dreams big, something that I truly admire.

Lindsey will be getting married in a month. I know she will make a beautiful bride. Did I fail to mention that she is ridiculously gorgeous? That Johnathan boy better know how lucky he is.

This is Brock's youngest sibling, Dana. Dana is super fun to be around and she loves to have a good times. She is very curious about life and always has questions. Some people say that she is a 16 year old stuck in a 11 year old body. She dances, plays the piano, and loves to make silly videos to post on Facebook.

If I could be 12 again, Dana would be my best friend. We would have so much fun. She would defiantly teach me how to have more fun and be less serious.

My favorite part about Dana is that she knows how to debate with you to get a good deal. Like once when she was 8 years her dad told the girls that he would pay them to rake the leaves. He told the girls that he would pay Lindsey $15 (since she is older and would do most of the work) and Dana would get $10. Dana refused to take the deal unless he paid her $15. Her dad tried to bargain with her but she refused unless she got $15. He finally gave in and then she had him sign a contract that she wrote up on a paper towel. Can I say AWESOME?

Both of these girls mean a lot to me and I am glad that i can be in their family. I really can't imagine what it would be like without either of them!

0 Grass Lovers: