Thursday, November 06, 2008

Grant L. Judkins



When Grant was over visiting a couple of weeks ago, he said something to me that I will never forget and that I am forever grateful for. He told me that if anything ever happened to Brock, he would still keep in contact with me and that we would always be friends. I really don't think he knew how much that meant to me.

Grant is definitely a brother to me, and I can't imagine life without him. I am glad that Brock has such a good relationship with him. I'm also grateful that my children will have such an awesome uncle!

He is kind hearted and sincere. He worries about others and hopes the best for them. I really don't think Grant knows how to be mean. With any doubt he has in someone, he always complements their strengths. I hope that I can develop such a Christ like trait. Thanks Grant for being a good example and a great brother to me!

2 Grass Lovers:

Brock said...

Great post. I hope Grant sees it.

-G said...

Wow Layla... I am sure that I don't deserve that ;) I hear that although Grant L. Judkins SEEMS like a nice guy, he also finds pleasure in pagan rituals, pushing old people into puddles, and is rumored to be the legendary Agropelter. Man, I don't know what to believe anymore.

*Thanks Layla. You have definitely become a sister to me. Staying over at your house seriously made me/us want to move pronto. It was soo great hanging out with you guys... it's hard to explain why... something to do with family/friendship/kinship/and being an adult I think. I am sure you understand. Once again, thanks.