Monday, September 22, 2008

The Most Dreamy Concert I Have Ever Been To

Ok. Ok. Give me a break. I know that I went and saw Radiohead a month ago, but how can I NOT write about it? It was by far the best concert I have ever been to. I bought Brock tickets for his birthday and I would like to hope that it was the most amazing birthday gift any one has ever given him...You might need to confirm that with him.

 
Any ways, back to the concert. They took my breath away. So creative. If you ever have a chance to see them GO. No, RUN. They played some old songs and some new ones. They definitely know how to please a crowd.
There were thousands of people there. And it was quite a traffic jam getting out of there. People started hopping the fence and sooner than later the fence came tumbling down. 

We followed the rebellious crowd and walked through the woods to find our way back to the main exit of the park.We suffered some consequences for that; Brock got stung by a bee, but he didn't seem to care. It was an awesome night. 

0 Grass Lovers: