Thursday, July 31, 2008

Seriously, is That Really Me?

Yesterday I posted a picture of some of my relatives. A lot of people thought I was in the picture. I guess I can understand the confusion cause one of the little girls does actually look like me. So, I went on a quest to find some of my childhood pictures. Most of my pictures are still in boxes, but I found a couple that I liked. I'm about to show you what I looked like as a child. Are you ready for this?



And then I found some pictures of Brock as a child. Can we all say aww all at once?


5 Grass Lovers:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ixoj said...

Very cute! Well, at least when you eventually do decide to have a kid, you know you won't have to worry about it looking like a beast. ;)

Diana said...

Awww. That is so precious. That makes me want to dig thru baby pictures. Don't mind if I copy you.

Amie said...

Look at those tears! That is too sweet...you were..ARE...adorable!

Michelle said...

Growing up my sister and I used to watch Growing Pains. In the opening credits of the show they would show a montage of each of the cast members photos as they were growing up. cast. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfPQ_yQKZ8o) My sister would yell out "they take their face" on the picture where they resemble themselves the most. You definitely "take your face" in these pictures.