Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sister Judkins, You are Missing a Family Member!

Today was my turn to teach sharing time. The lesson was about family spiritual traditions like FHE, family prayer and family scripture study. I shared a picture of my family with the class and told them how each member was important to me. The picture that I shared was of Brock and I when we got married. As I'm about to move along to a different topic, I see one of the boys in the back of the room with his hand up. With the most serious tone in his voice he said "Sister Judkins, you are missing a member of your family, Flora is part of your family. You really need to get a new family picture with Flora in it." Note to self: the cat is part of the family...

6 Grass Lovers:

Brock said...

That's funny because we have about one hundred pictures of Flora... just not a family shot :(

Diana said...

That's such a cute story.

Diana said...

Sister Judkins.

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

it really was cute and my kids were so dang excited over the 'project' and were trying so hard not to spill their beans. haha.

breanna said...

ok that's funny! erica was teaching the same lesson in sharing time on sunday and she was asking, "who has a large family?" one of rachel clark's kids raised his hand and said, "well if you count all of our animals..." she quickly had to cut off all animal comments as hands started flying!

breanna said...

ok that's funny! erica was teaching the same lesson in sharing time on sunday and she was asking, "who has a large family?" one of rachel clark's kids raised his hand and said, "well if you count all of our animals..." she quickly had to cut off all animal comments as hands started flying!