Friday, May 02, 2008

Life is a Roller Coaster

About two months ago, a company approached Brock to interview him. He did it just to see what the outcome would be. "Layla it's a long shot, don't worry." His Famous last words. They offered him a job. Through much prayer, crying, fasting and lose of sleep we would come up with a decision.Each time the answer would be this is a great opportunity, but with what they are offering it is a risk. Twice he turned down the offer, twice they revised the offer. Yesterday they gave him what he wanted. I couldn't say no. We are moving to California.

6 Grass Lovers:

Arielle said...

You're moving?! When? Where in California? That will be fun.

Deanna said...

Wow. Brock must be quite the hot commodity for them to revise the offer twice huh? Where in CA will you be?

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

boo...i'm crying. when do you go?

Diana said...

I'm with the Bohman's! We're sad, but excited for you. I'll bet he'll love his new job. Where in CA is it again? And how much longer will you be in seattle?

Christine said...

I hope you're moving to the bay area because we go to visit our family there a lot. We'll get to see you guys. Congratulations!

Fugere Family said...

I'm jealous I'd like to move to CA. That way I'd be closer to my family. Like everyone else I'm going to miss you... you forgot to mention when