Saturday, May 10, 2008

It's My Birthday and We Are Going to Party Like it's My Birthday!

Have I told you guys how amazing my husband is??? Well he is. He was counting down the minutes last night until midnight because he was dying to give me my birthday gift. He was more excited about my birthday than I was...That is until I saw what he gave me! He planned a trip to Victoria, B.C. from Saturday-Monday.We are taking a Victoria Clipper from Seattle.How exciting is that?! AND he even called my boss to see if I could have Monday off!!! Hats off to you Brock for giving me the best birthday ever!

6 Grass Lovers:

Diana said...

Hooray! That is so fun. Brock, you should call Richard around Aug 26 and give him some good ideas for my birthday. ;)

Deanna said...

Happy Birthday. Hope you guys have a blast! I've heard BC is beautiful. Good job Brock. And cute hair by the way :)

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Layla! And I'm really excited for you guys to move to California. We are both from the Bay Area, Jonathan from Saratoga, and I from Los Gatos. I can't wait to find out where you will live. He must be getting paid a lot of money for you guys to afford living there. I hope it works out for you because it really is a beautiful area and we could only dream of living there again.

Karen said...

A huge Happy Birthday to you! I've been reading your blog and keeping up with your lives, and just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you, especially today. It's hard to believe it's been a year since you moved from Utah, and now you're off on another adventurous move! So cool! Love ya...

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

oh yay for you! so fun! and dang cute pic of you!

Laura said...

Wow! I didn't take Brock for the romantic type. Happy late Birthday. So glad that you found our blog. It's fun to read up about you guys.