Monday, April 28, 2008

Oh Snap I Got Tagged!

List:
3 joys
3 fears
3 goals
3 current obsessions/collections
3 random/surprising facts

3 Joys
-Being married to Brock. Every day is a surprise.
-Sleeping on green grass under the bright sun.
-Traveling. I love everything about it.

3 Fears
-Being assaulted (I watch too much dateline).
-Clowns. Who seriously thought that clowns would be awesome? They should be shot.
-I'm terrified of being alone. I would never be able to live by myself.

3 Goals
-I really want to go back to school. Just don't know in what.
-I really need to lose ten more pounds.
-I should probably workout.

3 current obsessions/ collections
-Nail polish. I have a rather large collection
-I love meebo.com ...Seriously, it's some pretty impressive stuff.
-Reality T.V. I can't believe I'm admitting this. I really don't understand why I get so addicted.

3 random/surprising facts
-I hate peaches. No it's not just the fuzzy stuff that gets to me, but the whole dang fruit. I just don't get what is so great about it.
-My favorite smell is fresh cut grass. It reminds me of my grandmothers farm.
-My Freshman year of college, I attended three different universities.

Now for tagging people......Livi,Diana, and Kim

1 Grass Lovers:

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

Nice work! THat was fast...now the real question is why are both still awake right now!!??